Wednesday 19 October 2011

My 5 STRONGHOLDS.

Dear Ima,
           How are you and how is life this days its been 9 yaers since we last talked you were the best friend I ever had. I know I have
used the word were thats because so many things have changed since those days.Life went on and I found people who will be with me forever yeah yeah I know you would have been 1 of them if you were still here. Let me tell you about them from the very begining
it was in 2003 and I was going to a new school the tension and everything else was there. So was  a D  and a SH and a SHA and a L and a H
friends good friends then I dnt know how good. They helped me through those last 3 years and wwwwwaaaaahhh dnt we have a lot of fun in our own way. The 1st part of life ended and we went our different ways because life had to go on and we had to meet all the other awesome poeple who would change us in small ways.
          Yeah we met them and met them people who were with us in the second phase of life and personaly my new friends were just great and helpful with a shoulder to cry on as I went through everything and everything is a LOT the tears I shed the laughter everything!!!
Then we finished that phase of life and met again and believe it or not picked up from where we stopped we went on as if we had never been apart.Ima  I cant say all we have been through together special times with each one of them they know everything  av been through since this year begun.
           I have found friends who are more than friends they are sister and more than sisters they are my best friends!!!!!!!!!! Ilove them soooooo much and know we always will be there 4 each other. Ima they are Deee my namesake, Sha,Sheila,Lisa and Hilda!!!!!
          Ima al break it all down for you another day al tell u all about my days!!! Today av told you about my strongholds they were sent by God to be there for me heheheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment