Tuesday 4 October 2011

DAISY DEADLIEST DAMN AWESME DESKY!!!!

Now this one is yours and I promise totry to say the truth just as I see it. We were forced together by fate that made you lose 2 deskys and me be tricked out of my place but it was for the best. You be a strong strong person with ambition and determination and I love the way you view the world. The way we were talking about careers and being rich hehe the passion you had...
The way you made fun of me and umm unajua to and the way I did the same with Nyakundi ;) (know you knw who am talking about) but anyway you kept me laughing you were there for me when I cried and we made such a unique friendship that al always regret not being there for you in may 2010.
Histo teacher loving you and you always finding a way to! The way we talked of our families and venye we husema stories you always kept me glued listening. Then tunasema tunakuwa foccussed and we were for 10 minutes maximum.
Btw am sorry about the drawing that made Maina call us to his office!
I remeber a lot and we always be deskys tho life has taken us to different places and maybe we might not get what we had before but we still have memorires and all the time in the world to rekindle an awesome friendship. I love you soooo much!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment