Monday 3 October 2011

AM STILL SMILING...

Its a Monday again and I always hate Mondays especially the fact that today I had to wake up at 6. I hate hate hate Mondays. Then I ended up missing my fave class for photography a developing something that turned black :(. I still love photography all in all.

Yesterday outside a club near Odeon was a young boy dancing. That boy had moves that would challenge a professional dancer. All the people in the club were cheering him on and when the music stopped ni vile we in Kenya otherwise he would have received a standing ovation. The people in the club began dropping cash down to the boy. He was very grateful that when a person gave him a shilling he thanked him like he hads been given a thousand but the look in that boys eyes when he danced were those of determination and joy. He is my inspiration for the week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment