Tuesday 29 March 2011

My Hero.

 Tommorow willl mark 5 years since I said goodbye to my dear father.Known to me as Baba to my brothers as FCC and to the world as Mr Cheruiyot. A great man he was a man am more than proud that he was my father. WAAAAAH I MISS HIM soooo much. He had  the answers to all my questions and I felt safe if he would have told me to jump off a bridge I would have done it wihtout thinking twice I never ever doubted his decisions.
A handsome distinguished quiet wise man who said habari yake and with whom I arm wrestled and took walks with on sunday evenings. The man who loved his children and who gave us the best the man who would not take a bribe at ALL...
The man who raised 8 children.
Baba your memory lives on and though you are gone we love you.  Imiss you very very much. Going to

No comments:

Post a Comment